Nature of Business
Cargo Community Network (CCN) is a leading Cargo Community System (CCS) provider and has been providing solutions for the air cargo industry since 1991. Now, CCN has a strong network of communities spanning across Singapore, Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Greater China, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Our web-based solutions supports our global customers like the shippers, forwarders, airlines, ground handling agents and customs.
With CCNhub LINC, our community platform for the logistics community, users can collaborate and enjoy the convenience through this eco-system. This platform connects you to our extensive network globally allowing for intelligent data exchanges, real-time visibility and collaboration within the community, further optimising your business performance.
On this platform, it hosts a full range of integrated solutions that caters for all stakeholders in the logistics industry, across different functions within the organisations. With the integration of all our applications, information and data are processed and re-used efficiently to facilitate seamless compliance and management for your cargo business. These comprehensive solutions include the following:
- Global data exchanges - e-Booking, shipment info (FWB, FHL), shipment statuses (FSU)
- Cargo management - Flight schedules, reservation, prepare shipment documents (MAWB, Consol Manifest) and etc.
- Rates management - Maintain rates, generate real-time billing and invoice reconciliation
- Global customs and security compliance - Advanced manifest, pre-shipment screening e.g. ACAS, Predict
- Business analytics - Statistics to review business performance
- e-Marketplace - Collaborate with global community for services
- Control tower or dashboard visibility - Real-time monitoring of events
As a Strategic Partner of International Air Transport Association (IATA), CCN is an active participant in the development of industry-wide initiatives like e-Freight, e-AWB, CiQ and Blockchain. With CCN's role as a community provider, we are well positioned to equip our customers with capabilities to meet industry demands and with our expertise in air cargo, we also work with global customers to customise and fill in the gaps to achieve optimum performance.